On 30.05, 18:45 in OK!Thess (Foyer) we will have the opportunity to hear 2 excellent presentations.
18:45 - Doors Open, Arrival, Welcome
19:15 - Talk -
At the first presentation Jeremias Rößler (Founder and Owner) of "ReTest" (https://retest.de) will introduce us about his tool.
ReTest belongs to the third-generation test automation tools because it uses an artificially intelligent "monkey" to test your application fully automatically. It stems from a research project on artificial intelligence, so it tries to bake that AI intelligence into their tool, effectively eliminating the need for their users to possess any programming skills.
ReTest differs from other test automation tools because it is designed specifically for testers.
Jeremias will give the presentation via livestream.
20:00 - Talk -
At the second presentation, Areti Panou (Cloud Quality Coach, SAP), will talk to us about
"Turning the Quality of Your Deployment Pipeline into a Team Task."
This presentation will take place in the next few months in 3 renowned conferences (please refer to the respective links for the presentation details).
• DevOps Days Zurich, https://landing.devopsdays.ch/areti-panou/
• Romania Testing Conference, https://romaniatesting.ro/sessions/turning-the-quality-of-your-deployment-pipeline-into-a-team-task/
• TestBash (Ministry of Testing) in Manchester https://ministryoftesting.com/events/testbash-manchester-2019
Areti was born in Thessaloniki, grew up here in the city, studied mathematics at Aristotle University and has lived abroad for many years.
20:45 - Socializing and Networking with pizzas and drinks thanks to our sponsors
21:45 - The End
Our sponsors (with alphabetical order):
- Advantage FSE (http://www.afse.eu)
- Comquent EPE (https://comquent.com, https://istqb.training)
- Foodtec Solutions (https://foodtecsolutions.com)
- Intrasoft International (https://www.intrasoft-intl.com)
- SchooX (https://www.schoox.com)