It can be viewed as a peer advisory board, where there is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. You'll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. Your participation in the group is like having an objective board of directors.
"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony. No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind." Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich 1937
A Mastermind group is composed of people from different industries of profession and people from a variety of walks of life. The group will focus on business issues, personal issues, or both. But for a mastermind group to be powerfully effective, the participants must be comfortable enough with each other to tell the truth. Confidentially is what allowing the level of trust to build. In a mastermind group, participants can let their hair down, tell the truth about their personal and business life, and feel safe that what is said in the group will stay in the group. Everyone must be respectful of the other members.
What will you get from participating in the group?
Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group.
Tap into the experience and skills of others
Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
An instant and valuable support network
A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you've been told they "should" be
A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
This is NOT a networking group. You will get to know others in the group, but the basis of this group is to cultivate ideas that educate and assist everyone to achieve more success in business and in their life.
With Think and Grow Rich, we will help to develop and create a group of people that are willing to go the distance to achieve their dreams, we will do this by creating an environment of learning. Study anyone who achieved amazing success and you will find a lifetime devoted to learning. This is exactly what you will get with Think and Grow Rich.
Come join us. There will be a variety of meetings so read the description of the Meetup for more information on what we will be covering that day and how it will help you and your business!
“All that we are is a result of what we have thought” ~ Buddha
“Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve” ~W. Clement Stone
• You cannot promote any other networking, MeetUp, or private groups at the meeting. This includes any books, webinars, podcasts, newsletters, etc. that you endorse or produce.
• Be respectful of EVERYONE in the group. No personal attacks of any kind will be tolerated.
• Confidentiality is key. You may hear a great idea for a new business-don't steal it, speak to the person that said it after the meeting to see how you can collaborate.
• This is not a networking meeting. If that is your goal to deliver a 30 second commercial and pass out your business cards - then visit another group. This also includes if you are looking to sign up people to be part of your MLM.
• Share your ideas with other, your experiences, suggestions. Do not tell others what to do-none of us like that. We do value your experiences and resources and want that to flow to the group.
• Give and you shall receive. If you just want to sit back and take it all in and not contribute to the group, then this may not be a great group for you. We HIGHLY encourage participation from everyone that attends.
• Let everyone that attends be allowed to speak. Please be respectful of everyone else. We all have something to share, and let's provide the opportunity for everyone to share.
• Try to stay on topic. No sidebar conversations, talking over each other, being rude.
• Turn off all electronic devises (cellphones, tables, laptops, etc.). Be mindful and in the present, you will get more out of the discussion this way and other around you will appreciate it.