Albany / Rosedale, Auckland
This week's topic is "To be advised".
CONTRIBUTIONS:- An exchange of $10+ are welcome and appreciated for the evening. The amount you contribute would be in alignment with the value the night gifts you in ways of expansion and awareness.
This is a support group for Advanced and Intermediate level Spiritual Travellers. It is a safe platform for individuals to share and grow together without fear of being judged or misunderstood.
Topics discussed and shared here can go quite deep and intense but are aimed to be practical and helpful.
How do you know if this group is a good fit for you?
1. You just got drawn to this and you just know but you cant explain it.
2. You are searching for answers but not externally. You may have been to groups, workshops and meetings but feel that the groups have only been skimming the surface of what you are searching for.
3. You can see through many levels of awareness in people around you and you are trying to make sense of it all.
4. You may be emerging after a time of being withdrawn from normal interactions. We understand that the idea of being in a big group may be daunting so the group structure supports inidividuals at different levels.
5. Ready to acknowledge and move on. (No longer in the space of going round and round trying to understand why somethings are the way they are)
Look forward to your RSVP either vis MeetUp or direct contact.