ThoughtWorks has always championed diversity and the empowerment of women in technology. We strongly believe in the need for people to join the industry from varying backgrounds — this diversity is what brings new perspectives, ideas, solutions, and innovation.
We are organising a Women’s Panel that will feature four women ThoughtWorkers from unique backgrounds, sharing real stories and experiences from their journeys in the tech industry.
1. Archanaa R — Senior Developer
2. Nilukshi Haputhanthri— Business Analyst
3. Amanda Oh — Software developer, ex-finance account manager
4. Isa Tokunaga — Graduate developer
We’ll be covering the following questions (and more!) with the panel:
1. What inspired you to join the tech industry?
2. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
3. What is the hardest part of your job?
4. What challenges have you encountered as a woman in this industry?
5. What are some of the ways you, and others, can help empower women in this industry?
6. What is some advice you can give to women who are looking to join the industry?
Join us for a time of insightful sharing! Registration is open to all genders.
If you’d like to know more about our views on diversity and inclusion, visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/careers/inclusivity