addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AWESOME things Denver. I'm young, I'm social. I'm in Denver! Message Board › Reminder to reserve you free place for tomorrow's MBA event

Reminder to reserve you free place for tomorrow's MBA event

A former member
Hi guys,

Over 30 b-schools are attending the QS World MBA Tour at the Colorado Convention Centre tomorrow.

To meet with them for free and discuss their MBA programs, access scholarships and sit in on GMAT seminars reserve your free place here: http://tinyurl.com/cx8zs43­

Ignore the text about payment, entrance is free for group members. Register then show that you are a part of this meetup group at the event and you will be let in for free.

If you cant make it at 5pm you can still tun up, up to 8.30pm

See you there

Matt