174 GreenLane West, Auckland, Auckland
Do you want to become a confident public speaker and strong leader? If so, Toastmasters is the place for you. We normally have about 25 people attending each meeting. Most of the people are members of the club already.
You’ll find a supportive learn-by-doing environment that allows you to achieve your goals at your pace.
Click here to read more about our club meetings - http://www.toastmasters.net.nz/visitor.html
Our Toastmasters meeting last about two hours. At a Toastmasters meeting, you'll see how you can help yourself learn to:
- Give those "can you say a few words?" short speeches on any topic
- Organise and conduct a meeting
- Introduce speakers effectively
- Improve your listening skills
- Give a prepared speech with or without notes on a range of themes
- ENJOY doing all the above
The atmosphere is always supportive, and usually light-hearted.