What we're about
Are You ready to:
* Overcome your fear speaking in public
* Deliver presentations which impact your audience
* Develop exceptional listening skills
* Set yourself apart from others in your field
* Lead, delegate and motivate teams
* Conduct & facilitate meetings or events
* Become a better communicator in business and in life
* Toastmasters offers a proven method which has helped over 4 million people just like you to improve their communication skills and gain confidence and effectiveness through a “learn by doing” experience in a safe, warm and encouraging environment.
Whether you are a morning, evening, or once a month type of person, we have a Toastmaster's meeting just right for you.
Pick your flavour from five Toastmasters clubs in your area:
• Early Edition meets every Monday morning from 7:00-8:30 am - except Stat Holidays
- Meets at South Surrey Recreation Center, 146th & 20th Ave, Surrey, BC
- Visit http://www.earlyeditiontoastmasters.com (http://www.earlyeditiontoastmasters.com/) for more details.
• Evening Edition meets every Wednesday evening from 7:30-9:00 pm
- Meets at Earl Marriott Secondary School, Room 205, 15751-16th Ave. Surrey, BC
- Visit http://eveningeditiontoastmasters.com (http://eveningeditiontoastmasters.com/) for more details.
• Toastmasters By the Sea meets every Sunday afternoon from 1:30-3:00 pm
- Meets at the White Rock Public Library (Upstairs), 15342 Buena Vista Ave, White Rock, BC ( except for Statutory Holidays - when the library is closed. )
- Visit https://facebook.com/toastmastersb (http://eveningeditiontoastmasters.com/)ythesea for more details.
• Spontaneous Speakers Toastmasters meets on the First & Third Thursdays from 7:00-8:45 pm
- Meets at Semiahmoo House, 24th Avenue / 153rd Street, Surrey, BC ( Park and Enter at rear of building )
- Visit http://spsptm.com (http://findingvinotoastmasters.com/) for more details.
• Professional Edge Toastmasters meets on the second Wednesday morning from 7:00-8:30 am
- Meets at Peninsula Retirement Resort, 2088 - 152nd Street - across from the Dairy Queen
- Visit https://professionaledgetoastmasters.com/vi... (https://professionaledgetoastmasters.com/visit-our-club/) for more details.
If you have ever wanted to tackle your fear of public speaking or just to become a better communicator and community leader, look no further than the Early Edition or Evening Edition Toastmasters, Toastmasters By the Sea or Spontaneous Speakers Toastmaster's club.
To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self confidence and personal growth.
To inspire you to reach your full potential in public speaking in an enjoyable and friendly social setting.
We look forward to having you as our guest at our next scheduled meeting. See you soon!