The TEGG 2019 is going to take place on Friday, August 23, 2019 in Berlin!
Buy your tickets here -> https://www.weezevent.com/dappcon-2
After the first two Token Engineering global gatherings in 2018 we are making the next step and establish the TEGG as a new conference for this emerging discipline: the state of the art in tokens, cryptoeconomic systems and engineering tools we need for successful and sustainable token economies.
This year we team up with DappCon https://dappcon.io/. We thought it would be nice to not require the community to buy another conference ticket during Berlin Blockchain Week. Instead, we’ll collaborate and offer you two conferences for just one ticket!
As member of the Token Engineering community you'll get 10% discount on the ticket fee (except student ticket) using the code: "TokenEngineeringGG@Berlin"
What you can expect:
TEGG presents the latest research, application cases, and great initiatives to nurture the ecosystem of this new discipline.
Some of the questions we’ll discuss:
- After ICOs, what’s the future of funding decentralized systems?
- How to distribute tokens, and drive network activity?
- How to model cryptoeconomic systems?
- What’s the most up-to-date token engineering tech stack and process?
- How to govern tokenized systems and what’s the future in regulation?
Stay tuned for our program and speakers!
We’re looking forward to meeting you all in Berlin in August.