Come to the mat and let air on your skin. Gay Naked Tantric Flow is the perfect interplay of movement, breath and sensuality. Specifically designed for men to tap into their sexual core energy, Gay Naked Tantric Flow is the most liberating way to experience yoga without the restriction of clothing.
For those of you who are unsure about starting in a class, arrangements can be made for private lessons. Naked Tantric Flow develops fitness and promotes relaxation by moving consistently from pose to pose, integrating intention, breath and movement, awareness and alignment, strength and flexibility. Combined with supportive hands-on adjustments. Gay Naked Tantric Flow is for men who are fit, in-shape and take care of themselves. Between the ages of 22 and 58, unprejudiced and with good energy.
The group sessions will be smaller session for more individual attention and group dynamics. One and one sessions can also be arranged.
Vinyasa focuses around the mind-breath connection and works the body with aggressive stretching. That’s just a handful of different yoga variations designed to improve flexibility, athletic ability, mental clarity, and more.
Before we get into the basic poses, here’s why you should practice yoga, in any variation. 6 reasons men should do yoga:
1. Relieve stress We all find ways to deal with stress. But Terrence Monte, a managing teacher at Pure Yoga, says, “going to amped up gyms or punching a punching bag can make you more aggressive or more tired.” Yoga, on the other hand, employs a number of relaxation techniques, which, with regular practice, can make you calmer overall. Being forced to unplug from text, calls, and email for 60 minutes doesn’t hurt either.
2. Get flexible Most series of yoga asanas (physical postures) include one or more spinal twists to loosen the many joints that make up your spine. Yogi Cameron Alborizan, Ayurvedic healer, yoga guru, and author of The One Plan, says: “Think of the body as a sponge filled with dirty sink water. Gentle twists help to wring the sponge out and purge toxins.”
3. Build more muscle Yoga widens range of motion and increases access to more muscle fibers, allowing for more substantial hypertrophy in any given muscle group,” says Kate Abate, a certified trainer and yoga teacher. Hypertrophy is when a muscle is enlarged because its cells are enlarged (it’s basically muscle growth on a cellular level).
If you supplement your regular lifting routine with yoga classes, you’ll be able to activate ignored sections of muscle. For example, take the serratus anterior or “boxer’s muscle,” which is located under your armpit and over the side of your ribs. This muscle provides stability for your shoulders and is a base for developing deltoids and pectorals. Making your serratus anterior pop will help your abs look ripped, and you can get at it with yoga.
4. Prevent workout injuries Most yoga classes begin with a reminder to honor your body’s particular needs and limits on that particular day. This basic ability to scan and assess yourself as you practice will help reduce the incidence of injury when running or playing other sports. Plus, flexible, well-stretched yoga muscles will heal and recover more quickly after working out or getting strained.
5. Have better sex A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found yoga to seriously enhance a woman’s experience in the bedroom via greater lubrication, and more powerful orgasms as a result of strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. For guys, yoga helps reduce anxiety and increases body awareness and confidence; and it speeds the release of hormones that boost arousal and increase blood flow to the genital area, which is important for erections.
6. Calm your mind In the midst of a jam-packed schedule, committing to the relaxed space of a yoga class might be the only way for some guys to slow down and breathe right. Furthermore, A study in the Journal of Physical Activity and Health found that 20 minutes of Hatha yoga stimulates brain function more than walking or jogging on the treadmill for the same amount of time.