Here is your chance to try out Oracle's Jump Start Demo Labs in good company at the downtown Toronto Oracle offices.
The labs will be presented by the Oracle teams that developed them.
The event will allow for refreshments (sponsored by Eclipsys Solutions) and some networking time.
Please RSVP by 12 PM Monday, Feb 25, 2019.
Please note that your contact information is:
1) required to get into the building. When you arrive, you will have to present a government issued ID to security at the front door (your Ontario health card is not valid but your driver's license is).
This requires that you register in advance and insure that we have all your contact info so it can be sent to security.
2) shared with our sponsor. Please provide your corporate address and phone number. If you have not done this when you signed up, we will collect it when you arrive at the workshop. Remember this is free because the sponsors are covering our costs.
Please note that we have, at this time, a limit of 35 people for this workshop - sign up early.
Hardware / Software Requirements:
1. Laptop that could connect to WiFi and access public internet sites.
2. Headset/earbuds to plug into laptop and listen to video content without bothering others.
3. Admin privileges on this laptop.
4. Have a VNC viewer installed. RealVNC/TightVNC viewer should be OK.
5. During lab registration a participant will need to provide an email address that should be accessible from the meeting room.
Feel free to preview the labs from (https://www.oracle.com/cloud/jump-start-labs.html)
About Sponsor: ECLIPSYS
Eclipsys Solutions is an Oracle Platinum Partner with one of the largest Oracle exclusive practices in Canada.
Our value focuses on enabling our customers to achieve maximum business value from their investment in Oracle technologies.
Since 2009 we have worked with private and public sector clients to successfully address their most complex business challenges through highly innovative, flexible and customizable solutions and services that integrate business processes and information technology. With 4 offices in Canada and 1 in the US, we continue to grow and expand across North America.