146 Thirtieth (30th) St Etobicoke, Ontario M8W 3C4, Etobicoke, ON
Are you interested in Studio photography? We have a great introductory workshop FREE to all members of our photography group. We will explore the studio equipment, Elinchrom Flashes, soft boxes, beauty dish and wireless triggers. We will even set up a commercial lighting set up to give everyone a chance to take a few shots in studio . We will show everyone how to properly set up a high key lighting set up during the workshop.
This is a wonderful introduction the the endless creative wonders to be had in a professional photo studio. Come find out if studio shooting is for you and set your creative side free to create some amazing images. We have seen other groups charging up to $60 for the same information we offer to our group members for free. For the free workshop we are collecting non-perishable food donations for the Toronto food bank, if you are able to bring a donation to help out our neighbours in need that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for choosing to support your local photography group!
We are a not for profit corporation thats main goal is reducing the finacial and physical barriers for photographers to explore studio photography. We are doing these workshops to build up the local artistic community not earn profit off of it. We have held over 600 photography workshops in the GTA and we have furnished over 500 completly free workshop spots for the local artists over the past 3 years.We run our workshops to give access to local photographers who don't want to drive downtown to shoot, to inspire,educate and share our passion for photography. We look forward to shooting with you and accompanying you on your creative journey .
- Revprint Studio 205 in Toronto -A efficient 780 sq ft premium Pantograph blackout studio located at 146 Thirtieth Street unit 205 Toronto On equipped with Elinchrom flashes and modifiers and 14 ft ceilings.
We also Subsidize rentals for members of WTPG, only $45 per hr including a lighting tech and equipment (3 hr booking min) Check out the images below of this awesome studio! Perfect for your next creative project or client shoot!
What do we offer from our unpretentious and engaging workshops?
• Time is money, and we want everyone to get the most of their experience! That’s why we hold efficient classes; to allow for short, information packed sessions that maximize the shooting time for each participant. You can buy double shooting time in the workshop just email me for details if your interested.
• A safe and comfortable, yet professional environment for everyone to gather, network, and of course, to take photos!
• An array of light modifiers such as; reflectors, umbrellas, soft-boxes, grids, snoots, and beauty dishes.
• Multiple, quick, one-on-one sessions with the model(s) to optimize your chances of getting that “perfect” shot- No turkey shoots!
“What should I bring to the session?!”
First thing’s first; you need your camera! Any model DSLR camera with a working hot-shoe is perfect! *Fresh batteries! (No one loves a dead battery, YIKES!)Formatted memory cards to ensure you can take as many lovely photos as possible!Your favourite lens; anything from 10mm-200mm will work just fine!Don’t forget to bring your passion for great photography and a thirst for knowledge!We will bring the fun! (WOO HOO!)
* In order to utilize the off-camera lights for our sessions, your DSLR camera must have a working flash hot-shoe for the wireless transmitter. Please consult your manual to see if your camera will work. Or feel free to drop me a quick line to discuss it by email. The studio uses Elinchrome Flashes and Paul Buff triggers so that everything is functional for almost everyone!
Who should take our sessions?
Our sessions are perfect for photographers who have a basic knowledge of their camera and its manual settings (don't worry -we will give you the F-stop and shutter speed for perfect results!). They are also suitable for any level of photographer looking to dive into different styles of photography, learn some great lighting set ups, and have some FUN!
Sony/Minolta DSLR Owners:
ATTENTION!!!! Sony uses a proprietary hot-shoe for their cameras; you will need to bring your own hot shoe adapter to attach to your camera so our studio's wireless trigger can communicate with your camera