2111 Dundas St. West, Toronto, ON
The benefits to breastfeeding are endless - What’s in it for you? What’s in it for baby? Bring your partner/support person to discover together how to get a great start to nourishing your baby.
In this 3 hour program, we will cover:
• Health and emotional benefits for mother and baby
• Skin to skin and the 4th trimester
• Breast anatomy and stages of milk
• Breastfeeding positions
• Baby-led latching
• Infant cues
• Pumping, hand expressing and storing of milk
• Common breastfeeding challenges and tools to deal with them
• Resources and where to turn to for extra support.
This workshop is run by sister-duo Mira and Vera Kevic, certified labour doulas specially trained in lactation education. Pre-registration is required by sending an email to [masked]. Cost is $45 + HST; partners/support people may attend at no additional cost. Tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Can’t make it on this date? Contact us, we are available to book private classes too! Visit us at www.doulasonbikes.com
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.