2183 Danforth Ave M4C 1K4, Toronto, ON
When it comes to building your business, networking IS a huge part of business success!
Join our Toronto monthly networking meeting (held the second Wednesday of month, 6:30 - 9pm. Casual networking is from 6:30 - 7:30 and then the business portion begins at 7:30pm.
We can promise you that our events are not about any company standing at the front trying to sell you something or recruit you into anything. Our meetings are about developing your networking, learning tips and tricks for your business and enhancing your business skills. Any female entrepreneur is welcome to attend.
The BusiWomen meet and greet is a fabulous opportunity to get to know other like-minded entrepreneurs. We take pride having developed a meeting that brings education, networking, business information and enjoyment together!
Our daytime meet and greet in Oakville consistently has 40 - 60 women attending each meeting; our Burlington meeting is always at full capacity.
We know that your time is important. You should be walking out of each meeting with a larger exposure to your business than when you walked in.
Please note the event is $20 per person. This includes room rental, tea/coffee/appetizers, facilitation, networking and an evening of fun! You must register at karenbaring.com under events. Due to the number of attendees we not be able to accept payment at the door.
If this is your first meet and greet, don't be shy! Here's what you should know:
- RVSP on meet up AND sign up at karenbaring.com so we know you are coming (you need to pre pay using PayPal)
- Bring a stash of business cards
- Have a sentence or two ready to explain who you are and what you do
- Plan to divide and conquer the room and get to meet as many people as possible
- You are welcome to bring a guest (female only please), but please make sure they are registered as well.
We look forward to seeing you there,
Karen and The BusiWomen Team