Join us on our Algonquin Park ~ Intro to Camping all inclusive camping experience! No Vehicle Required! Our Algonquin Park ~ Intro to Camping package is perfect for both first time campers or even experienced campers who just want to be taken care of. We start this trip Friday evening where we pick you up from one of our 3 Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Locations Keele TTC Station, York Mills TTC Station, and The Highway 7 Carpool Lot in our TA Adventure Bus, from there we head North to Canada's beautiful Algonquin Provincial Park and our camping accommodations for the next two nights. Upon arrival you'll be greeted by your campsite and a hot fire where you will be introduced to our friendly staff and your sleeping accommodations for the night. Over the next few days you'll have the option in participating in various hikes, paddles, animal sightings, games, and other outdoor activities provided by our experienced staff and Algonquin's vast scenic parkland. After a hardy lunch on our last day we pack up our gear and depart on our TA Adventure Bus arriving back in Toronto Drop Off locations.
A Great way to Socialize, Learn, and Explore Canada's Great Outdoors!
• Transport To and From Algonquin Park from any of our Pick Up/Drop Off Locations (Keele TTC Stn., York Mills TTC Stn., and The Highway 7 Carpool Lot.
• Guided Weekend Introduction to Camping experience at Canada's famous Algonquin Provincial Park.
• All meals and snacks (Vegetarian Options Available).
• All Accommodations (Tents which you'll share with others).
• A variety of optional activities such as: Guided Hikes, Kayaking, Animal Sighting, Fires, and more outdoor activities around Algonquin Provincial Park provided by our experienced TA Staff.
What to Bring?
• 1 Set of Clothes per day of your trip. (Include Sweaters, Shirts, Socks, Undergarments, Pants/Shorts, Etc.)
• Rain Jacket, just in case!Sunglasses, hat, & SunscreenTowel & Swimming Gear
• Toiletries (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Deodorant, Etc)
• Bug Spray if you're tasty!Proper footwear for hiking (Running shoes, Hiking Boots/Shoes, or good sandals work well, No Heels!)
• Any Medication you might need! (Please let one of our TA Staff Members know about your medication at the beginning of the trip.)
• A Water Bottle
That's All, the rest is on us!
Pick Up / Drop Off Locations:
Keele TTC Station (Toronto Public Transit) Our TA Adventure Bus will be located right in front of the main entrance to the station.
Pick Up: 10:00am Friday July 18th 2014 Drop Off: 6:00pm Sunday July 20th 2014
York Mills TTC Station (Toronto Public Transit)Our TA Adventure Bus will be located at the York Mills "Kiss & Ride".
Pick Up: 10:45am Friday July 18th 2014 Drop Off: 5:15pm Sunday July 20th 2014
Highway 7 Carpool Parking Lot Click Here for Map. (http://torontoadventures.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Highway-7-Carpool-Lot-Map.jpg)
Pick Up: 11:30am Friday July 18th 2014 Drop Off: 4:45pm Sunday July 20th 2014
Note: If you are a Vegetarian or have any other food allergies please email us and let us know at least 1 week before the trip at firstname.lastname@example.org.You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to participate in this event.If you have have any medical allergies or other conditions please email email@example.com with them at least 1 week before your trip.
Questions or Concerns?
Email: info@TorontoAdventures.ca Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067
Go to Attendee List