addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Good Morning,

The Niagara wine tasting tour is coming up this Saturday. Instead of going to Thirty Bench Winery that was originally planned, we will be going to Angels Gate Winery and Rosewood Winery on the Niagara Peninsula. If you have any questions about this trip, please call me (not email/post) at 416-536-2067 extn 128. The Mississauga pick up is at SQ One. The Red Adventure Bus will arrive at the SportChek parking lot at 10AM. The Toronto pick up is at Old Mill subway station. The bus will be there at 9.30 a.m. outside the subway station. Please be there in time to take the bus. The nearest washrooms is a few mins walking distance away from the subway, located at the Old Mill Inn. Also the nearest cash machine is located at the Old Mill Inn & Spa.

To reserve your seat on this trip, go to http://torontoadventu...­.

You can also call me if you have a payment or reservation related question. I am available to assist you between the hours of 9AM and 4PM on Thursday (today) and tomorrow from 9AM to 7PM. If I am unable to take your call, please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.

To give you an idea of what the food is like at the restaurant, have a look at this fabulous menu: http://www.lakehouser...­ (This might even speed up your order)

Also, IF we have time after eating , we (if you want to) could also visit the local antique place which is located close to the restaurant.

Thanks,

Holly