addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto SUP, Kayak & Canoe Adventures - Meetup Group Message Board › Interior Algonquin Park Canoe Trip - July 8th to 12th

Interior Algonquin Park Canoe Trip - July 8th to 12th

Toronto Adventures...
user 4151209
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hi all,

This is Ted, the group organizer for the July 8th Algonquin Camping Trip. My guide and I are looking forward to this trip with all of you.

We will need a $50 deposit for this trip so that we can start preparing for the adventure.

In order to meet with all of you and so that you begin to get to know each other I am offering you two free canoe trips down the Humber River for this Wednesday June 30th and next Wednesday July 7th. This way we will begin to get to know each other prior to the trip, plus get some practice paddleing our canoes.

After the paddle we will enjoy a beverage at the Sunnyside Beach Cafe where we will go over what you should bring for the trip, how to pack, and what you should expect out of the Interior Camping Trip.

Please bring your $50 deposit for our Wednesday paddle. The paddle will start at 6pm. below the Old Mill TTC Subway Station. I will have a guide meet you at the entrance to the Old Mill TTC Subway Station at 6pm.

Please call me on my cell phone to book for these Wednesday Canoe 2 hour trips down the Humber River to the Sunnyside Beach Cafe. My cell phone number is 416-536-2067

Interior Algonquin Park is beautiful and I am looking forward to showing it to all of you.

Ted
Toronto Camping Adventures
416-536-2067