addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Adventure Bus Message Board › Beach, wine, strawberry picking--all this weekend.

Beach, wine, strawberry picking--all this weekend.

A former member
This weekend, we are heading to wasaga beach. While it may be raining in Toronto, the sky at Wasaga looks pretty clear according to the most recent weather forecast. So join us to get out of this wet weather.
And on Sunday June 30th, we will be hiking and wine tasting. Wine tasting will be at Scotch Block winery which also has strawberry picking this coming Sunday- June 30th.
To RSVP please go to our home page and click the event you would like to attend.
I will be away from my computer tomorrow, until we return from Wasaga beach. If you have any questions about this weekend's trips, please call me at 416 536 2067 extn 128.
Thanks & have a lovely nice long weekend.
Holly