addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TorontoBabel: Toronto's International Language Exchange Message Board › Looking for: Mandarin-speaking Moms interested in childcare

Looking for: Mandarin-speaking Moms interested in childcare

Jen Z
JenSZ
Toronto, ON
Post #: 7
Hello! I am a native English speaking mom with a 10-month old, and I will soon be headed back to work.

We are looking for a nanny or a daycare where he could be exposed to the Mandarin language, but our IDEAL scenario would be to find a native Mandarin-speaking mom who would want to care for our little guy, either in their own home, or to come to ours, or to do a bit of both. This way the little ones could make friends with each other too!

We will need full-time care starting in Sept 2013, but would be open to something part-time leading up until then, too.

If you might be interested in discussing the idea more, or if you know of someone who might be, please contact me by emailing me through this meetup group, or responding to this post.

Thanks!

Jen