addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TorontoBabel: Toronto's International Language Exchange Message Board › If you want to have special ability i can teach you beatbox.

If you want to have special ability i can teach you beatbox.

A former member
Post #: 1
If you want to have special ability i can teach you beatbox. you can have power to

show your ability in jon,school and everywhere.

Im Beatboxer in korean and i arrived to study english a week ago.

I really love studying english and canadian person, and going to jym so i want to

make a good realationship and i love have a trip and new freind.

Im 24 years old. and im university student I have perpomanced beatbox for a long

time in media as well as street road and i have teached 50000people in internet

and i can teach korean language.

i can teach you beatbox for free i come here in order to study english and make a

forien friend

I just want to make friend and know english.

im good person dont hesitate please call me 416 880 9884

im staying near young bloor station.