addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Toronto Bike Meetup jerseys?

Toronto Bike Meetup jerseys?

Mike
user 7665703
Toronto, ON
Post #: 8
No problem Hyedie!

Yah try to incorporate the blue bike route sign (or parts of it) into the jersey and anything else you might think of.

I'll try to come up with a design too and get the ball rolling or at least hope to inspire others to join in on the discussion. :)
Mike
user 7665703
Toronto, ON
Post #: 10
Alright, here's an initial design I put together during this rainy weekend. Please let me know what you guys think about it. I went for a clean retro style jersey with minimal text on the front and back. The Meetup logo and Nimblewear logo are optional on the back, but I do like the look of them there.

Click to view a larger size!

A.J. P.
Computer-Geek
North York, ON
Post #: 6
Hi Mike. Thanks for designing this! I like it! Still interested to see designs from any other artists; talented or not so much, as I have less than zero artistic talent.
Denise I
user 13227723
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4
Mike, that looks so tasteful! I was afraid that the suggested design would combine blue with red and white with a maple leaf put in for good measure. Obviously, I have been traumatized by other community group t-shirt designs.

I'll submit a design, too. Something with some green and red and a beaver on it.
Mike
user 7665703
Toronto, ON
Post #: 11
Thanks AJ and Denise! I picked a font first, then kind of built the jersey around that.

Looking forward to seeing your design Denise!
jack of a.
canadianebiker
North Sydney, NS
Post #: 2
I would be interested.
Mike
user 7665703
Toronto, ON
Post #: 12
I would be interested.
That's great! We just need a lot more interest to get this moving along :) Stay tuned.
A.J. P.
Computer-Geek
North York, ON
Post #: 7
Has Denise (or anyone else) been able to create a design?
Denise I
user 13227723
Toronto, ON
Post #: 5
I don't think I can do better than Mike's design. I might think about it a bit more over the holidays. What I really need is a deadline to prompt me to be productive.
Mike
user 7665703
Toronto, ON
Post #: 13
Sooo now that we caught a glimpse of spring today (I actually biked to work!), is there any interest in getting these done up so that we can have them by the time the good weather sticks around? If so, are there any others who want to take a crack at the jersey design or offer insight/comments on the current design? Ideally I would love to get these made by June.