addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Anyone interested in Cycling out in the Durham Region?

Anyone interested in Cycling out in the Durham Region?

Sharon L.
user 7704530
Sun City Center, FL
Post #: 4
Have some meet-ups planned for some Sunday late afternoon/nights & Thursday afternoons, and more to come from late June onward. Usually ride the Waterfront trail riding 20 - 30 km.

Anyone interested in riding please let me know.
Happy Cycling,
Sharon
CD R.
user 13942103
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
The Waterfront Trail from Scarborough to Pickering has some spectacularly scenic sections. I'd be interested in joining in your rides.
A former member
Post #: 13
Hi,

I've been wanting to check out that part of the waterfront trail for ages. I'm in Toronto but can meet up at any start point. Please feel free to email me through the system to make plans.

Roxanne
grant
grantt200
Toronto, ON
Post #: 29
I would love to check out Cycling in the Durham Regional. I have been wanting to come out to that side of the world for quite sometime now hehehehe . I still live in T Dot O but for some reasons far beyoond my control I have not been able to do just that. I think if some of you beautiful Torontonians would come with on such a ride this may afford me the will power to complet such a trip. Any reasonable meetup starting point. Please feel free to email me through the system to make plans.
Chad
user 15352841
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Theres been a posting for an oshawa ride, have you checked it out? Thats Durham region I think.
Sharon L.
user 7704530
Sun City Center, FL
Post #: 5
I know I would have loved to join the ride out to Oshawa, but will be away on vacation! :(
I have been trying to organize some rides out in the Durham region along the Waterfront trail. Usually the rides run from 20 - 30km but at a very recreational pace. If anyone would like to join these rides let me know and I will let you know the details directly. Next ride after tonight will be on the August 15th.
Thanks
Sharon
A former member
Post #: 2
I live Toronto-West, but would be interested. I've never biked further east than Scarborough, and am interested in looking at the Ajax-Pickering waterfront. Looks neat on a map... Long rides are not a problem for me (did 120 k yesterday), so going out that farm and then doing another 30 k is no problem, as long as the pace isn't over 20 kph average.
grant
grantt200
Toronto, ON
Post #: 30
I live Toronto-West, but would be interested. I've never biked further east than Scarborough, and am interested in looking at the Ajax-Pickering waterfront. Looks neat on a map... Long rides are not a problem for me (did 120 k yesterday), so going out that farm and then doing another 30 k is no problem, as long as the pace isn't over 20 kph average.
count me in just message me and we can set some time for this