addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Rides in Markham?

Rides in Markham?

Nish
nshah4u
Thornhill, ON
Post #: 17
Any members who live in the north of the city and want to go on weekend recreational rides in Markham?
Sam
user 13473018
North York, ON
Post #: 1
Sounds good.
Nish
nshah4u
Thornhill, ON
Post #: 18
Hi Sam

Where do you normally ride in Thornhill? Do you do any ride with groups in Thornhill? I'm up for doing <50km rides on the weekends @ 20 - 25 km/h. I live near Bayview and Steeles and am new to the area so not too familiar with the local ride routes.
Sam
user 13473018
North York, ON
Post #: 2
Hi Nish,

I just move to Thornhill (Yonge and Royal Orchard area), so I'm searching for suitable local routes, too. 50 km weekend rides @ 20 - 25 km/h sounds good. Let me know what you find.
A former member
Post #: 6
Old discussion, but I'm looking for groups rides north of the city as well. I ride all the time north of Markham (Elgin Mills/Warden/Woodbine/Stouffville etc). HomeDepot lot at corner of Elgin Mills/Leslie is a great start point. If someone was to organize a meetup there, I'd be in....unless it's like 6:30 am.
Harriet
HarrietMS
North York, ON
Post #: 3
I too would like to ride north. It would be great for me to first meet somewhere north central first (Steeles and Yonge? Bayview?)and then head off on the ride.
Nish
nshah4u
Thornhill, ON
Post #: 23
Perhaps we can arrange a Markham ride in June starting from Steeles/Yonge. Anyone have a suggestion for a route that is 30 - 50kms in length?
Murtaz
user 98768962
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Hi there, I would be interested in doing a Markham ride, please keep me posted; Thanks.