addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Ride to Oshawa Tomorrow

Ride to Oshawa Tomorrow

Donald S.
dfs_toronto
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hi all. The weather is not looking great tomorrow either. I am personally going to go out and do some riding anyway, so anyone is welcome to join me. We can meet as arranged at 11 AM at the Eglinton GO station, the parking lot on the south side of the tracks. My cell is 416-824-7019. please give me a call if you're going to chance it with me.

As the weather is likely going to stay the same or worse from now on, I'll look at trying this ride again next spring, when hopefully we'll have better luck.

Donald Simmons