Join SALSA, the hottest dance that has spread like fire around the world! Learn the dance and go out dancing at venues available every night of the week and meet new friends along the way!
SALSA is usually a partner dance that is associated to salsa music now popular worldwide. It has its origins in the ’50s to ’70s, with the truly distinct salsa style coming out of New York in the ’70s. The music fuses a number of Cuban styles, but also draws from a number of other Latin American musical styles using the maracas, conga drums, and guiros.
Level 2 of our Salsa Fundamentals course continues exploring the different variations of followers traveling left and right turns, simple dips, ladies styling, and more.
Classes taught by Stefan, instructor and performer at Dance ConneXion!
- Important to know -
○ This is a progressive 8 weeks course starting Sunday May 26. Drop in or late sign up welcome!
○ $135/ 8 week course or $20/ drop in class
○ Pre-requisite of Level 1 or equivalent experience required.
○ No partner required!
○ Bring shoes that are comfortable and preferably have little grip
○ For further information or to register visit: http://thedanceconnexion.com/toronto-salsa-classes/