Bachata is a dance from the Dominican Republic commonly danced in Latin night clubs all over the world. There are many styles of bachata – it can be danced slow, sexy with a lot of passion, or fast paced with lots of footwork. Experience why this dance is now one of the most popular latin dances!
Take your dancing up a notch and learn fun moves & patterns in out bachata level 4 class!
Fernando & Salma are back with a new course in Bachata level 3 & 4!
Learn fun and unique patterns, proper lead & follow, and shines. With a wealth of knowledge and expert technique, you'll come out with new skills and new friends!
Level 4: 7-8 pm
Level 3: 8-9 pm
- Important to know -
○ This is a progressive 8 weeks course starting Wednesday July 24. Drop in or late sign up welcome!
○ $135/ 8 week course or $20/ drop in class
○ Pre-requisite of Level 2 or equivalent experience required.
○ No partner required!
○ Bring shoes that are comfortable and preferably have little grip
○ For further information or to register visit: http://thedanceconnexion.com/toronto-bachata-classes/