(Finch & Mississauga), Toronto, ON
Please join us for an exciting day trip to Niagara Falls for the Festival of Lights, and lunch at the world-famous "Revolving Dining Room Restaurant" at Skylon Tower
Tour's duration: 10 hours
2 Pick-up locations (Finch & Mississauga)
11.00 AM: Our 1st Pick-up location: Finch subway station – "on Bishop Ave., North York - BETWEEN Kenneth Ave. and Yonge St". (Please arrive 15 Min before the departure time)
11.30 AM: Our 2nd pick-up location is: 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. See below details for parking*.
1.00 - 3.00 PM: Enjoy a 3-course lunch at the world-famous "Revolving Dining Room Restaurant" at Skylon Tower.
We will also enjoy the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks at Skylon Tower.
Our 3-Course Lunch Menu
• Appetiser: Chef's Salad, Creamy Italian Dressing
• Entree: Grilled New York Sirloin Steak /or/ Breast of Chicken Supreme, Red Pepper Cream Sauce /or/ Grilled Fresh Salmon Filet /or/ Vegetarian Meal
• Dessert: Chocolate Mousse
3.00 - 6.00 PM: we will have 3 hours free time to enjoy the beautiful attractions of Niagara Falls on your own:
• Walk to the Table Rock Welcome Centre, perched directly above the Horseshoe Falls ( 900 meters = 12 min walk from Skylon Tower)
• Visit Fallsview Casino Resort (400 meters = 5 min walk from Skylon Tower)
Visit Clifton Hill known the " Street of Fun" (800 meters = 10 min walk from Skylon Tower)
• Explore Bird Kingdom (1.2 KM = 18 min walk from Skylon Tower)
• Visit Canada One Factory Outlets (9 min drive from Skylon Tower)
• Visit the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark (1.2 KM = 15 min walk from Skylon Tower) North America's largest indoor waterpark! --- You can pre-purchase the deal of $29.95 for an All Day Pass through this link: https://buytopia.ca/deal/222128/2995-for-an-all-day-pass-for-one-to-the-fallsview-indoor-waterpark
5.30 - 7.00 PM:Enjoy the lighting route : Capture the magic of the holiday season on a tour through the spectacular light displays of the Winter Festival of Lights. Featuring over 120 animated light displays and 3 million tree and ground lights. The Winter Festival of Lightsilluminates a 8 kilometre route that travels through the beautiful landscapes of the Niagara Parks, Dufferin Islands and surrounding tourist districts. It's such an awe-inspiring sight that the Festival is visited by over one million visitors each season, with many visitors making a wintertime visit to see the lights in Niagara Falls a holiday tradition.
Visitors can expect to see many of the iconic displays that have become favourites for attendees including the shimmering Zimmerman Fountain, the world’s largest illuminated Canadian-American flag and the new three dimensional Canadian Wildlife displays which were unveiled in Dufferin Islands last season.
7.00 PM: Drive back to Toronto. We expect arriving in Mississauga around 8.30 PM and in Finch around 9.00 PM
• Adult: $99 + hst
• Child (under 10 yrs): $89 + hst
• Round trip transportation on a deluxe highway motor coach with washroom.
• All visits mentioned in the program
• Lunch at the "Revolving Dining Room" at Skylon Tower
• Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks at Skylon Tower
• Visit the winter Festival of Lights (Canada's largest lights festival)
• Escorted tour by the tour director
• Complimentary bottled water on the bus.
What’s NOT included
• Tip to the driver ($3 per person is appreciated)
HOW TO PAY
---CLICK HERE---- FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
The payment options are: PayPal, Credit Card , or Email money transfer.
For paying by Credit card, you need to select the "PayPal" option, and continue the process until you see "Pay with Credit Card or Visa Debit", where you click and pay.
Even for Email money transfer, you still need to register yourself through that link first (so we have your name in our list).
PARKING / PICK- UP Location
1st pick-up location: Finch subway station – "on Bishop Ave., North York - BETWEEN Kenneth Ave. and Yonge St". - GPS Address: Bishop Ave, Toronto, ON M2M 4J4. IF YOU NEED TO PARK YOUR CAR: There is a large Parking Lot at Bishop/Willowdale. You need to park at the end of the parking, that is exactly our pick-up location. This pickup location is suitable for day trips. Free parking on weekends and statutory holidays. Cars cannot be left overnight after 2 AM.
2nd pick-up location: The bus will stop on Hurontario, directly in front of the McDonalds at the corner of Courtney Park Drive and Hurontario. The address of the plaza is 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. You can wait in the McDonalds until the bus arrives. The bus will be visible through the restaurant windows that face Hurontario. Cars can be parked for the day in the plaza parking lot. Parking is free.
If you have any question, please email "NOUSHIN": [masked] Emergency contact:[masked]
This trip is being arranged by: Rah Tours , 6126 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M2M 3W7, Canada . TICO Number[masked] Tel:[masked]