I am a State Certified Health Educator that helps women (and men) connect and support each other with their wellness goals. The purpose of this networking group is to help each other be our healthiest, wealthiest, happiest & more! Why not support each other and do this together?
*Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are meeting online only at this time. When restrictions are lifted, this wellness & networking group will meet both virtually and in person at my new Wellness Training Center located at 326 S. Kalmia St., two blocks from beautiful downtown Escondido.
Benefits of joining this Total Wellness Wednesday meetup group?
* Make new connections to promote your business.
* Get wellness tips and guidance to achieve your wellness goals.
* Share wellness tips you learn with kids, family members and friends.
* Get the recording & PowerPoint of each session emailed to you.
* Have fun connecting with others sharing your wellness goals!
What to expect:
6:30pm to 7:00pm - Meet & Greet (open mic)
7:00pm to 7:05pm - Workshop begins (closed mic)
7:10pm to 7:25pm - Member commercials (1 min./open mic)
7:25pm to 7:50pm - Wellness Presentation (closed mic)
7:50pm to 7:55pm - Questions (open mic/chat)
7:55pm to 8:00pm - Closing remarks (closed mic)
8:00pm to 8:15pm - Networking & Connecting
I look forward to meeting you virtually and eventually in person at my new Wellness Training Center in Escondido!