Barbara Star's STAR SEARCH Strategy.
Barbara Star, Ph.D., part-time trader, author, and university professor, provides one-on-one technical analysis training for both beginning and experienced traders. She also helps traders find the indicators best suited to their trading style. Tired of hand charting, she bought her first charting software soon after the 1987 crash and has been fascinated by technical analysis and technical indicators ever since.
Barbara's articles and software reviews have appeared in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine since 1991. She wrote a three-volume EZ Indicator Series for Metastock users and, in 1992, co-authored the trading manual, Oscillator/Cycle Combinations Metastock Supplement, with Walter Bressert. She led a Metastock Users group for many years and was the vice-president of the Market Analysts of Southern California, a group formed by John Bollinger and his colleagues that were open to anyone interested in technical analysis.
- This event will be held on WEDNESDAY, July 11th (not on a TUESDAY)
- The meeting begins sharply at 7pm and end at 9pm
- Plenty of free parking available next to the fire station
- Conference room door located on right side of the fire station
- No food, nor liquids allowed inside the conference room
Click below to contribute...