Market Profile from Theory to Practice
Learn how to interpret the market (Price x Time x Volume), by using methodology adopted by the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) and thousands of professional traders worldwide.
In this presentation we will be exploring:
- Market Profile History and Principles
- Support and Resistance Areas
- Acceptance and Rejection Areas
- Volume and Time Histograms
- Consolidations Considerations
- Statistics and Probabilities
- The meeting begins sharply at 7 pm and ends at 9 pm
- Plenty of free parking available next to the fire station
- Conference room door located on the right side of the fire station
- No food, nor liquids allowed inside the conference room
Click below to contribute...