addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Trails and Ales Message Board › Weather Conditions on Loveland Pass

Weather Conditions on Loveland Pass

Jim "JP" P.
user 16304711
Parker, CO
Hi Gang!

I am evaluating the weather conditions on Loveland Pass and the trails above. I called the ranger station and there has been quite a bit of snow in the last few days. I am not prepared to do a snowshoe hike at this altitude. This is a very strenuous hike in very good conditions. So, I am considering canceling this or changing to a hike at a lower (dryer) altitude.

Please feel free to chime in with thoughts and suggestions. In the mean time stay tuned for updates.

Thanks

J P