TRIP NOW FULL
12 TRAVEL BUDDIES GOING...
Join Travel Buddies as we head off to visit one of the most amazing and diverse countries in the World... INDIA. Our 4 destination trip will take us to Dehli, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur and will see us riding in Tuk Tuk's, walking with elephants, spotting tigers on safari, taking in the breathtaking Taj Mahal, and sampling a thousand different taste delights ....... Let's go back to India......
For full details on the trip please follow the link below...
What is included.
* International Direct flights Heathrow to Delhi
* 14 nights accommodation sharing a twin room with en suite.
* Breakfast each morning ( depending on excursion times we might have to take a packed breakfast on a couple of the days). Other meals as stated above.
* All transfers to and from accommodations in India.
* Train ticket from Delhi to Agra
* Train Ticket from Jaipur to Delhi
* Bollywood Kingdom of Dreams show entrance
* Taste buds evening tour of Agra
* Elephantastic Tour
* Jaipur market tour with cooking class
*Jaipur full day tour
* Rickshaw tour of Delhi
* 3 Safari excursions with full board in Ranthambore.
The price of the above tour is £1895.All payments need to be made into the Protected Trust Services account held with HSBC:
A non refundable deposit of £295. If we haven’t received your deposit within 3 days of RSVP, your RSVP will be changed to "not going" and your space will be released. The balance of £1600 needs to be paid by the following dates
£800 June 30th
£800 August 31st
Protected Trust Services Limited
Reference:[masked]. Your First and Last Name
The cost of the trip is £1895
Please book your Travel Insurance upon signing up to the trip. You are responsible for ensuring that you have had the correct vaccinations for the trip. It is advised that you make an appointment with your nurse or GP for advice.
You need to obtain an e.visa for India. You need to apply for the visa online and the fee is $75 (approx. £55). You will also need to have a minimum of 6 months left on your passport from the date that you return to the UK.
Di is hosting this trip, she has travelled to India with the group twice before.
Really looking forward to exploring this amazing country with you!