Bonassola, Cinque Terre, AG
An immersive experience in Italy's enchanting Cinque Terre region. Oct 14-21, 2017
This is a trip I have wanted to do for years. Learning to cook the Italian way, based in a small village, and taking interesting day trips, walking 4-6 miles a day. Just $1558 per person, plus airfare. A limited number of single rooms are available at an added cost of $450.
• Cooking sessions at the cooking school led by the Bernadin brothers
• Explore along the coast and inland on guided walks and excursions
• Sample the local wines and olive oil
• Great value: all prices include breakfast and dinner daily at 3 tar accommodation, four cooking sessions, two days guided walking, visit to a local vineyard and olive oil press and local transport where required
• Expert leader: learn more about life and traditions in the enchanting Cinque Terre from your knowledgeable leader
Accommodation: enjoy high quality accommodation at our family run hotel in Bonassola
Sociability: we pride ourselves on the sociable atmosphere of our holidays, cook together, explore together, eat together, relax together
On non walking days, Cinque Terre villages - You may enjoy visiting some of the Cinque Terre villages. Each village has its own railway station and the frequent trains mean that it is possible to visit all five villages in one day.
Genoa - Genoa is the largest port in Italy and the European Capital of Culture in 2004. After a train journey you’ll find a number of attractions including the cathedral, churches, opera house and museums, plus a regenerated dock area (Porto Antico) and a vast and ornate cemetery with its very own bus network! Alternatively you may just prefer to wander through the famous caruggi (narrow alleyways) in the old town.
Portofino - The chic resort town of Portofino is situated approximately two-thirds of the way to Genoa. This is a picturesque town where you can admire the expensive yachts and Italy’s rich and famous.
Review: "An excellent mix of walks, great cooking, lots of amazing food, and a nice social atmosphere. A fantastic week."
A deposit of 50% is required to book this trip. Full payment due Aug 14, 2017