SNORKEL & SCUBA TRIP - Cuba by land & sea!
Even if you're not a diver or snorkeler, but just want some beach and ocean time, then you can still join this trip. It'll be small groups (4-8 people maximum) and we'll visit a lot of amazing places on land and in the water.
8-DAY/7-NIGHT TRIP DATES :
- March 3 - 10, 2018
PRICE : (excluding flights)
$2,900 - Scuba
$2,700 - Snorkel
*Single Supplement is $475.
See past divers' reviews on Yelp by clicking here : REVIEWS (https://www.yelp.com/biz/globe-drifters-san-francisco-2)
Days 1-3 : HAVANA
· Classic car convertible ride to Fusterlandia (famous artist neighborhood) and Revolution Square.
· Drinks in Old Havana and live music at El Floridita, Buena Vista Social Club and other hot spots!
Days 3-4 : BAY OF PIGS
• 3 dives/snorkel outings at the infamous Bay of Pigs (1 shore, 1 wall, & 1 wreck dive).
• Visit to the Bay of Pigs Museum.
Days 4-5 : CIENFUEGOS
· Cultural tour of Cienfuegos, also known as the "Pearl of the South" due to the French colonial architectural accents throughout the city.
Days 5-7 : TRINIDAD via GUAJIMICO
· 1 boat dive at the very small village of Guajimico.
· 2 boat dives at Playa Ancon and for snorkelers head out by catamaran to your snorkel spot.
· Cultural walking tour of the city lined with cobblestone streets, vintage cars, and Spanish architecture.
Days 7-8 : HAVANA & DEPARTURE
· Farewell dinner at a local paladar.
Commercial flights have started and are pretty reasonable from California. Also, Alaska Air has direct flights from LAX to Havana! American, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, United, Alaska, and Spirit all fly to Cuba.
For more information, please visit : http://globe-drifters.com/tour/scuba-in-cuba/ or email : [masked]