Needs a location
UPDATE . . . FEW SPOTS STILL LEFT! [masked] FOR INFO OR TO BOOK!
- 7 nights in a 17 bedroom private villa in Tuscany
- Visit the cities of Florence, Sienna, San Gimignano, and Panzano
- 7 continental breakfasts at villa
- 6 dinners (3 private chef dinners, 1 winery dinner, 1 light dinner at villa, 1 cooking class)
- 4 lunches (2 lunches at local restaurants, 2 light lunches at villa)
- 3 winery visits with tastings.
- Roundtrip group transfer from the Florence Airport (FLR) to our villa
- A mandatory $100 cash tip will be collected in addition to the trip price to cover the private chefs, maids, motorcoach drivers, and tour guides
- Does not include airfare to and/or from the Florence Airport (FLR)
- $2,999 per person double occupancy, $3,299 single occupancy in a single room, and $3,499 single occupancy in a double room if paying by check. Credit cards carry a fee of 2.9% + .30 per payment. Complimentary roommate matching for complete non-smokers. Rooms are first come.
- Deposit is a non-refundable $1,000 double occupancy; $1,300 single occupancy twin; $1,500 single occupancy double.
09/14/19 (Arrival Day / Private Chef Dinner)
Group transfer departing the Florence Airport (FLR) at 2:30 PM. Should you miss our transfer you will need to make your way to our villa at your own cost.
Our private chef will prepare us with a delicious Tuscan dinner that night.
09/15/19 (Panzano Wine Festival)
Today we visit a wine festival in Panzano.
That night a light dinner will be served.
09/16/19 (Winery School / San Gimignano / Private Chef Dinner)
We'll get an education on Tuscan wines and enjoy a wine tasting and samples of some local food at a winery school
Then we'll visit the beautiful medieval town of San Gimignano where you can enjoy time on your own wandering the narrow streets and even taste a world-champion gelateria.
Another amazing meal from our private chef for dinner.
09/17/19 (Florence Guided Tour / Lunch)
We'll visit sites such as Il Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza della Signoria after a stop to view the Statue of David in the Accademia Gallery.
We'll dine on an included lunch before we set you loose to enjoy some free time.
Dinner is on your own before we meet back up to head home.
09/18/19 (Winery Tours & Winery Dinner)
Today we'll visit two amazing Tuscan wineries where we'll have guided tours of their properties. We'll taste 3 wines at our first stop and at our second winery we'll enjoy a 4 course Tuscan dinner paired with wine.
09/19/19 (Cooking Class)
This morning we'll have some time at our villa to relax. Later that day we'll enjoy a cooking class at the villa where we'll learn how to prepare some great Tuscan dishes and enjoy what is cooked.
09/20/19 (Siena Guided Tour / Lunch / Private Chef Dinner)
We'll head to Siena where we'll have a tour of the city with our local guide. Be amazed at the Piazza del Campo and hear about the famous Palio Horse Race that takes place twice a year. Take in other wonderful sites of this picturesque city before we dine on an included lunch at a restaurant near the city center.
Tonight we end our trip with a Farewell Dinner from our private chef.
09/21/18 (Departure Day)
Today is our departure day and our transfer will leave the villa at 8:00 AM to head to the Florence Airport (FLR) for a 9:30 AM arrival.
If you leave at another time during the day you will have to pay for your own transportation. We are required to check out of the villa no later than 10:00 AM.
The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions.
Some parts of this trip requires extensive walking (5 miles or more over the course of the day as well as uphill/downhill climbing on cobblestone or non-stable pathways).