Needs a location
HI TRAVEL SEEKERS! DUE TO THE CURRENT CRUISE BAN OF ALL SHIPS INTO CANADA THRU FEB 2022 . . . WE HAVE TO MOVE THIS OUT TO OCT 2022 (NEXT YEAR) DUE TO THE PANDEMIC RESTRICTIONS. I'LL REBOOK THE GROUP RATES & POST SOON! THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
OUR SHIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05R9axlGWuo
ITINERARY INFO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTxOArfiEw
Hi Travel Seekers! We are excited to be hosting our New England/Canada Fall Foliage Cruise For Next Year, early October 2022 on the beautiful, brand new Sky Princess / Princess Cruise Lines. We'll be leaving out of NY; the round trip airfare from Charleston is very inexpensive (estimated around $150pp).
Our Exciting Itinerary is:
* New York City, NY
* Newport, Rhode Island
* Boston, Massachusetts
* Bar Harbor, Main
* Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Canada
* Halifax, Canada
* Fun Day Cruising at Sea
* New York City, NY
We're sure to have a sell out for our event so stay tuned for all the details!
THE TOP 10 REASONS TO TAKE A FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE:
1. THE SCENERY: Fall is Mother Nature's dazzling magic show with hues of burgundy, orange, crimson, and gold transforming the landscape. Make sure to pack your camera because these colored leaves are a photographer's dream! There's no better time of year to be here.
2. THE PORT CITIES ARE FULL OF CHARACTER, HISTORY & CHARM; PLUS THE LOCALS ARE WARM, HOSPITABLE & HAVE A WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR. THEY LOVE WHERE THEY LIVE & WHAT THEY DO.
3. THE FOOD - SEASONAL DELICACIES ABOUND!
4. SHORE EXCURSIONS ARE BOTH FUN & ENRICHING.
5. THE WEATHER IS IN YOUR FAVOR - COOL AND CRISP!
6. THE CRUISE SHIPS ARE A SUPER WAY TO SEE ALL THE SIGHTS.
7. THE DRINKS - MICRO BREWERIES & WINERIES GALORE TO EXPLORE.
8. THE WATERWAYS - THE LOCAL INLETS & COASTAL COMMUNITIES ON THE HARBOR ARE GREAT PLACES TO DISCOVER.
9. THE HISTORY - EACH PORT HAS A UNIQUE CULTURE & RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY ALL ITS OWN.
10. THE WILDLIFE - WHALE WATCHING, UNIQUE BIRDS AND MAMMALS LIKE EAGLES AND PUFFINS.
So . . . if sounds great to you, make sure to RSVP on our site. We'll be contacting everyone soon AND sending out a mass email to all Travel Seekers once the details are finalized (which should be within the next week or so).
Until we meet at the next adventure, Cheers! Teresa