• What we'll do
My name is Kaede and I decided in my early 20's that I wanted to take the road less traveled-no pun intended so I decided to teach English abroad which lead me to a series of events that would take me from one continent to another and a journey of a lifetime! Join me as I share some of my insider tips on how to survive living abroad, travel hacks to save time and money, frequent flyer program secrets, how to score last minute deals as well as living life as a minimalist-I have a passion for travel and would love to help others achieve their travel goals! Looking forward to seeing you there.
Kaede's pictures are taken from the following places:
1) Barcelona food market
2) Hiking in Ireland with a meetup group
3) Parliament building in Budapest 4) Greek amphitheater in Sicily
5) Day trip to Liverpool for a reunion with the Beatles
6) Antrim in Northern Ireland
7) Oktoberfest in Dublin with friends from the Dublin Social Mixer
• What to bring
Pen, paper, and an open mind.
• Important to know
Please come on time out of respect to the speaker. Seats are limited, the early attendee gets the best seats. :)