Sugardogs, Sundridge, ON
Join our trip to Northern Ontario where there is always lot of snow and try some winter bucket list experiences! We will take you dog sledding and ice skating through the woods!
Our first stop will be in Sundridge Ontario, home of Ed Schmidt. He will teach you how to do dog sledding and take you on his private trails. Why we do love Ed? He takes care of his dogs and treats them well, he loves to accommodate small groups so you will have his full attention. He owns private trails so we will be the only ones in the forest!
On the way back to Toronto we will stop at Arrowhead Provincial Park where you will enjoy 1,5 km skating through the woods.
Price $199 includes:
- Return transport from Toronto by 12 seat van or minivan
2 hours of dog sledding including instruction lesson (1 hour on the trail, total time 2 hours with set up and instuction)
- Skating at Arrowhead Park
- Park fees
- lunch package
Why travel with us?
- We travel in small groups by comfortable cars (12 seat van or minivan)
- You are our friend not just a client
- Local experience - we try to meet with local people on our trips (local guides, accommodation)
- you have freedom on our trips and you can always suggest what you want to see or where you want to eat
- Memories - we take lot of pictures on our trips and you can find them online anytime
We require the full amount to be payed via etransfer, credit card or cash before the trip. Etransfer details: Email address [masked]
Meeting point at Dufferin Mall in front of the beer store. Cash: Call[masked] to set up meeting
TICO Licence #[masked]