• What we'll do
SCUBA DIVING :
You go down under water, in the Arabian sea where you get to see corals, fishes. Scuba is more about the kind of experience you get underwater. Adjusting to the pressure, using the Self contained underwater breathing apparatus etc.
You get 4K pictures and Videos while underwater, to make sure that these memories last long.
You can google the technicalities (Read: boring details)
Parasailing is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towed behind a a boat while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that reminds one of a parachute, known as a parasail wing. The harness attaches the pilot to the parasail, which is connected to the boat by the tow rope. The vehicle then drives off, carrying the parascender (or wing) and person into the air. JET SKI.
AKA water scooter is also a recreational water sport. You know, those speeding scooters moving on water. (Typically shown in many Bollywood/Hollywood/Tollywood movies.)
WATER BANANA RIDES.
A banana boat (or water sled), is an unpowered,inflatable recreational boat meant for towing. Different models usually accommodate three to ten riders sitting on a larger, main tube and resting their feet on two laterally flanking tubes which stabilize the boat.
Tsunami Island :
Folklore is that this island got created by tsunami in 2005. also you can go for sea tour from this location. based in devbaug town, near malvan. Beautiful view of sea, green hills can be seen from this location.
Friday: Starting in the night – around 9:00 - Road trip (INNOVAs) from Hyderabad, Starting from jubilee hills.
Day1:Saturday- Reach Malvan by morning.
Things you’d do in a chronological order.
· Freshen Up,
· Have breakfast,
· Take some rest.
· Boat ride into the Arabian sea, head out to do Scuba.
· Once being done with Scuba, head to the tsunami Island and do Paragliding, Jet skiing, Banana rides and an other one.
· Return to have lunch.
· Chill around in the beach area, a
· Night- have dinner and Camping in tents, at a private area.
· Wake up – Freshen up – Move out to watch sunrise at the beach.
· Return - Have breakfast
· Head out for an hour boatride to visit the Sindhudurg Fort.
· Do a little sightseeing in and around Malvan. hike along the beach.
· Start to Hyderabad in the evening.
Cost 7500 - includes
· Scuba diving.
· Parasailing. (Couple parasailing also possible.- no extra cost.)
· Banana ride.
· Pictures and videos in 4K.
· Each and every travelling cost.
· Food. (1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 dinner)
· Organizer reimbursement
· Boad ride to Sindhudurg fort
· Sindhudurg Fort entry tickets
• What to bring
Things you’re required to carry
1) 2 pairs of track pants & T shirts and a swimming shorts. (Incase you don’t have a swimming short – A nylon pro-dry sports short would do)
3) shoes (Anything except formals)
4) Torch / Flashlight /headlight.
5) 1 track pants/ loose trousers - full length & a T Shirt and other Toiletries needed.
6) Mosquito repellent.(Odomos probably)
7) Toiletries required
8) Sleeping bags or blankets.
9) Photo ID–Mandatory.
10) A Bag in which you can put your stuff
• Important to know
1) Food provided here is the local cuisine. (Usually food outside of Hyderabad isn’t as great – Individual perspective)
2) You Don’t have to be very fit to experience all the above mentioned activities.
3) Swimming not at all required. (You are supposed to go into the water to experience it)
4) The depth of the water depends on the phase of the moon. (High tides – Low tides. Depth isn’t a fixed number. ‘cus Science)
5) It is a ROADTRIP. Yes, exciting (Cost included)
THIS TRIP IS ORGANISED BY SAGAR P. and not Globetrotter
Trekking, Biking, Cycling, Adventure Meetup - Hyderabad - will not be responsible for this trip