Chào mừng bạn đến viet nam -> Welcome To Vietnam!
Thinking of how to clear your year-end leave consisting of Xmas & boxing holiday? Just only apply to 2 day of annual leave on 27 & 28 Dec 2016!
It will be a 4D3N package of $490 inclusive of 3 night accommodation based on twin sharing, 90% of all meals and all sight-seeing as mentioned to Pho Quoc island excluding air ticket estimating $300.
We will be flying by Jetstar airline return trip to HCMC on 25 to 28 Dec and taking domestic return flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Pho Quoc.
TA License No : 02920/TA NAME:WILFRED GO TRAVELLING & HIKING
We used to hear of weekend island escapades in places like Bali and Phuket but have you heard of Phu Quoc (pronounce: foo kwuck) island in Vietnam?
Phu Quoc is becoming well known for stunning beaches, untouched natural environment, the easy going and relaxed atmosphere, friendly locals, and fantastic scuba diving and snorkelling.
November to April is the best time to visit Phu Quoc as it’s the dry season so there’s lesser chance of rain and good to watch sunset & enjoy sunbathing!
Phú Quôc offers the best seafood, fish sauce (nuoc mam) and produce high quality pepper. Another point of interest in Phú Quôc is the island's native dog;
(Day 1) -> Meal: Dinner, Visit Duong Dong Town & Watch Sunset
Duong Dong is the largest town on Phu Quoc and is where you will find the best choice of goods and Fishing Boats services from hotels, restaurants, banks, tour and travel agents, to the large and lively local markets and shopping selections
We check in hotel first before we visit Dinh Cau temple, lighthouse and night market. Hopefully, we are able to watch beautiful sunset besides our hotel.
(Day 2) -> Meal: B/L/D , Visit Bai Khem Beach, Ong Doi Cape & Snorkelling
An Thoi Islands is located in the Southeast of the tourist pearl island-Phu Quoc is one of the few islands with crystal clear blue sea and white fine sands.
Our first destination is Finger Nail Island with white sand and clearly blue water. We will do swimming, sunbathing or snorkelling. The crossing from An Thoi to Fingernail Island takes about 45 minutes. The beach was just lonely and it just looked like a postcard image.
After lunch, we will drive to Sao beach and visit Bai Khem Beach, featuring an arc-shaped beach, with rocks jutting up on the sand, and turquoise water. Khem Beach attracts tourists with wild beauty and no noise like the other beach in Phu Quoc.
Ong Doi (The Captain) is the name of a cape of the end of Phu Quoc island in the South East. This location is not only a beautiful landscape but also a historical place associated with the Emperor Gia Long, the first king of Nguyễn dynasty.
If time allows, we will Coconut Tree Prison is around 5 km from An Thoi Town. It was constructed before the Second World War by the French and was also used by US troops during the Vietnam War to hold their prisoners
(Day 3) -> Meal: B/L/D, Visit Cua Can Village by Cycle, Kayak, Cruise & Swim
Cua Can Village in Phu Quoc is located on the west coast, 8km north of Duong Dong town. We will cycle to Khu Tuong Eco Farm to perform some farming and nurturing pepper tree and Cua Can River Kayaking & River Cruise (through Phu Quoc National Park)
After lunch, we will swim and relax at Cua Can & Ong Lang Beach to watch sunset and finally Cycle back to Hotel
(Day 4) ->Meal: Breakfast, Visit Waterfall, fishing village & Airport Home
Suoi Tranh Waterfall is the best place for a refreshing fresh water dip. Follow the shady path up the hill and alongside the stream until you reach the falls. It’s a pleasant walk and you can cool off with a dip. The waterfall draws visitors because of its natural beauty, and many tourists choose to swim and bathe in the park's waterfalls.
Hàm Ninh fishing village is famous for it's flourishing fishing industry and a visit with or without a fishing tour or even a nightly squid fishing expedition, can be found on many itineraries.
We will checkout from hotel to go for lunch before airport to return Singapore!
Date: 25-28 Dec 2016 (Sun-Wed)
Group size: 20pax
Package of $490 Inclusive of:
- 4D3N Accommodation (3 stars hotel)
- Full Board Meal (90% meals as mentioned)
- Guide Fees & Entrances
- Goverment Taxes & Surcharge
Additional food/beverage we prepared during meal time
How to Register:
1. RSVP and provide name & mobile #, passport>6month validity
2. Transfer $250 after secured air-tic and rest $240 on 1 week before departure to POSB Current Account[masked] after RSVP.
3. Text[masked] me once done with Print-screen Receipt
4. Suggested Itinerary will be given to Confirmed Participants
How to Book Air-Ticket:
Flight Details: Total 4 flights are need to booked
Flight#1 by Jetstar Asia
->SIN 11am to HCMC 1205pm Flight: BL656, Cost: $138 on 25Dec
->HCMC 910pm to SIN 0015hr Flight: 3k552 Cost: $74 on 29Dec
Flight#3 by Vietjet
->HCMC 315pm to Phu Quoc 415pm Flight: VJ329, Cost: $36.25 on 25Dec
->Phu Quoc 450pm to HCMC 550p Flight: VJ328, Cost: $30 on 28Dec
Estimate Air Ticket Price: Total: $300
Disclaimer, Indemnity and Terms of Participation:
1. If the participant is late or does not show up at the meeting point specified on date and time, the organizer will not wait for the participant.
2. It is the participant's onus to find out and fulfill, in a timely manner, the immigration requirements of the trip destination with regard to his / her own nationality - i.e. visas, permits etc. In the absence of essential documentation, the organizers shall not be liable for the consequences of incomplete trip formalities.
3. The participant acknowledges that this is an adventure trip. The itinerary serves as a guide only and flexibility or changes may be required. Members who do not cooperate or adhere to the instructions and advice set out by the Event Host shall be removed from the event. The organizers cannot be held responsible for any changes, cancellations or delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather conditions or natural calamities, etc.
4. All participants are strongly advised to have comprehensive travel insurance against medical exigencies, personal accidents, natural calamities, etc. with the appropriate coverage of activities and geographical area.
5. The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims, disputes arising from his / her participation.
**I confirm that I have read, agree & accept the above terms and conditions before participating in this event.**