Please join us 1 Day trip of Adventure and Adrenaline Pumping Water Caving Activity to Gua Batu Maloi covering all 24 checkpoints for only $98 person include group dinner, transportation and entry fee with trained guides on 18 Aug 2019 (Sunday) .
✅4 person or more RSVP and Pay together is $90/person.
(A) Gua Batu Maloi Caving Trip
Gua Batu Maloi located in Tampin Forest Reserve, is a granite cave formed by ancient tectonic plate movements. The resulting structure is a stack of huge granite boulders with a stream flowing underneath. In actuality, the “cave” consists of gaps and passages between the boulders.
This water caving exploration is open from age 12 onwards. Come to join us alone, with families or group of friends to experience different type of thrill and adrenaline pumping challenges as we use all sorts of maneuvers-sliding down slope, scrambling up slope, wriggling through crevices, duck-walking under low ceilings and wading through waters to complete the 2-3 hours exploration, total 24 checkpoints.
-Beautiful Video Clips from You-tube:
(B) Our Recent Maloi Caving Pictures taken on:
✅ 27 April 2019
✅ 19 Aug 2018.
✅ 1 May 2018
(C) Event Details:-
Date: 18 Aug 2019 (Sunday)
Group size: 30 pax
Tour & Fun Package of $98 includes:
• 2 Way Transport to Gua Batu Maloi
• Guides Fees & Park Entrance Fees (Inclusive)
• 1 Set Dinner (Inclusive)
1) RSVP and TT S$98 to DBS Current Account[masked]) Text[masked] me once done with Print-screen Receipt
TA License No 03066
TA NAME: WILFRED GO TRAVELLING & HIKING PTE LTD
(D) Suggested Itinerary:
Date: 18 Aug 2019 (Sunday)
7am- Meet Marsiling MRT Bus Stop
715am- Depart to Woodlands Custom
1130am-Lunch at Tampin Coffee Shop (Own Cost)
1230pm –Commence water caving exploration
330pm- Expected to finish all the checkpoints (total 24)
4pm- Shower and Depart Caving Place
6pm- 8-Course Dinner (Inclusive)
8pm –JB Custom
9pm - Arrive Marsiling MRT
Disclaimer, Indemnity and Terms of Participation:
1. If the participant is late or does not show up at the meeting point specified on date and time, the organizer will not wait for the participant.
2. It is the participant's onus to find out and fulfill, in a timely manner, the immigration requirements of the trip destination with regard to his / her own nationality - i.e. visas, permits etc. In the absence of essential documentation, the organizers shall not be liable for the consequences of incomplete trip formalities.
3. The participant acknowledges that this is an adventure trip. The itinerary serves as a guide only and flexibility or changes may be required. Members who do not cooperate or adhere to the instructions and advice set out by the Event Host shall be removed from the event. The organizers cannot be held responsible for any changes, cancellations or delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather conditions or natural calamities, etc.
4. All participants are strongly advised to have comprehensive travel insurance against medical exigencies, personal accidents, natural calamities, etc. with the appropriate coverage of activities and geographical area.
5. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims, disputes arising from his / her participation.
**I confirm that I have read, agree & accept the above terms and conditions before participating in this event.**