Ride with the friendliest group in town!
Join us for a NO DROP road ride ....🚴🚴♀️🚴🚴♀️....
In honor of Father's Day and to allow folks to get back early to spend time with family, this week's ride will be a short 2 hour, out and back freestyle route. We'll roll out toward our old familiar stomping grounds between Roseville and Lincoln. 1 hour out (wherever that takes us) turn around and head back. Plan is to be back at 9:00am.
Meet up: 6:45am Roll out: 7:00am.
Pre-Ride coffee, if you like, 6:30am at Peet's Coffee.
As a courtesy to the group, please be ready to roll out at 7:00am sharp. Thanks 😊
NO rider left behind
ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR A HELMET
This is a social ride
1. You are responsible for your own safety.
2. You are responsible for your own bicycle maintenance and safety checks.
3. You are responsible for observing all safe riding practices and laws.
4. You freely and expressly accept risk of injury from bicycle component failure or improper riding.
5. If you take off on your own accord we will not look for you. You are responsible for your decisions.
Route - Freestyle
ALWAYS check the meet up prior to ride time for any changes due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
** Rain Cancels Ride**