addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tri-City Area Gaming (TAG) Message Board › Request a game

Request a game

EricS
WanderingGamer
Group Organizer
Pasco, WA
Post #: 2
Do you see a game that one of us has that you want to learn or play?
Do you have a game that you haven't played but need help learning and playing for the first time?

Then make the request here and put down when you might next be coming to the weekly game night. We'll try to accommodate the requests, after all the more that know how to play some of our more obscure games the better. There are usually plenty of us willing to try a new game and learn as we go if the need be.

Check the Games we have thread for lists of games.

Please be mindful that our regular meeting is restricted to just under 3 hours as Adventure Underground lets us play in their back room from 6 pm until 9 pm. So overly long games or trying to learn too many new games will end up with us running out of time.

We have also been trying to run a longer session on other days so we might be able to schedule longer games at these events. We can also post up a special event for the longer games if we want.
A former member
Post #: 1
Middle Earth Quest, played once, it was amazing. Have to get someone experienced though, because someone has to play Sauron, so there's that.
EricS
WanderingGamer
Group Organizer
Pasco, WA
Post #: 44
I don't see it in anyone's collection. Looking up the game on BGG it lists as a 3 hour game, unfortunately this pushes it out of the normal Thursday nights unless it ends early or some people get an early start. However we do have events that are usually 6-9 hours long and this would fit those events pretty well. It's fairly well rated and ranked. Sounds a bit like Descent or some of the other many vs one adventure games. I haven't played this one before but I might be interested if we tracked down a copy and brought it out at one of our longer game days/nights.

BGG Listing

We are also looking at scheduling games with longer play times at RadCon this upcoming February. You can suggest it and see if there's interest in playing it:
https://temps.asmcbai...­ for the hotlist and
http://www.meetup.com...­ for the discussion on RadCon 7.
A former member
Post #: 2
Cool! Thanks for the heads up.
Leif
lcarlsen
Richland, WA
Post #: 33
I'd like to have another go at Euphoria.
EricS
WanderingGamer
Group Organizer
Pasco, WA
Post #: 50
I don't know if anyone in the group has it. I think Tim or Ian in the other group has it.