This group is for introverted moms who are interested in building friendships with like minded people. This is a group for the MOMS to spend time on themselves, and get to know other moms in the area. We will get together for activities that focus on self-care that most introverts like, such as book discussion and other structured activities like classes (self-care, aromatherapy, knitting, scrapbooking, etc). Groups will be small so to allow each other to get to know one another on a deeper level. As we build a support network, we will have mom/child activities and times where moms will meet but children will have their own structure activities while moms recharge :)
Please make sure to read the description below for more information:
1. Please be respectful of each other. We want this to be a supportive environment for moms and their children. If you are disrespectful, administrators have the right to remove someone from the group.
2. To help build support, trust, and camaraderie amongst the group, if someone is a no-show after RSVP'ing yes 3 times, they will be removed from the group. Also, if someone changes their RSVP within 24 hours of the RSVP deadline from Yes to No, they will still be considered a no-show.
1. Does the payment for each individual group meetup pay for the entire event? - Usually. There may be some times when you may want to bring additional money. This will be given in the description for each option. For example, the deposit may only pay for coordination, holding the space, etc. but not for food, games, supplies, etc. For each meetup option, you will be given a description of what the payment pays for and if you need to bring additional money. For example, “Your deposit will pay for coordination of the event and your spot in the class. It is strongly encouraged for you to bring additional money if you would like to purchase any additional supplies.” The description will give you as much information as possible so you can decide if you would like to participate.
2. Why are there two types of fees? - The membership fee is used to pay for maintenance of the site and also for administrative fees such as coordination of spaces and coordination of classes. The individual meetup fees are used to pay for setup and supplies for each each individual meetup, and for options with children (certified childcare).
3. Will I get a refund for a meetup if I do not show up to?
- Unfortunately no. We do not have the capacity to keep track of people who do not show up last minute and then refund them. Also we want to keep the groups as close as possible to ensure ACTIVE participation, especially to help ease people’s anxiety/shyness about who is attending and garnering trust. We want people to show up and meet others. We want to respect the people who show up and also who coordinated the event/activity.