Hello and thank you for your interest in Triad Christian Singles!
TCS seeks to do the following:
· Create an environment for singles to serve God and build godly friendships.
· Bring praise and glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus, the Living Christ
· To show singles that they are not alone and demonstrate God's love to saved and unsaved singles alike.
Who should join? If you are single and a Christian or interested in learning about becoming a follower of Christ......regardless of your age, single Mom, single Dad, don't have any kids, new to area, old to the area, starting life over again after the death of a spouse or divorce, or just plain single and want to meet new friends, this group is for YOU.....
What types of activities? We strive to plan a mixture of fun, wholesome, and worshipful activities and events such as: Praise and Prayer nights, hikes, good ole back yard cookouts, volleyball, bike rides, Compassion in Action ministry events i.e. Walk For Life and rest home visitations, Sunday lunches, movie nights, etc. Jesus said in John 10:10 'I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly.' We encourage you to look over the events of the past 12 months to get a feel for what we are about. We hope you will decide to join us.
This group is not about denominations or picking apart doctrines, but about being 'Christ Followers who Love Him and Love Life'. If you are a male, we ask that you include a clear picture in your profile. As a Christian social group our focus at all sponsored events is Christ-centered. We believe in the complete Word of God as our standard for behavior, and strive to live by its commands. This group supports its members in their growth as Christians; therefore, we adhere to the following standards of behavior at all events:
1. Strive to allow the Holy Spirit to live His life through us. Galatians 5:22-25.
2. The use of alcohol and illegal drugs at our sponsored events is prohibited.
3. Since this is not a dating site, any unwelcome pursuit of members will not be tolerated. Matthew 6:33
4. Gossip or slanderous communication about members is not acceptable. Proverbs 20:19, Romans 16:17
5. Business solicitations posted anywhere on the site are prohibited.
6. Married or separated individuals should not pursue membership in the group. We go by the actual legal definition of marriage. If you are currently separated, please wait until your divorce is final before pursuing membership. We believe that God has you at a very special place and that window with Him during this time is vital. Please take advantage of this time to learn and grow closer to Him. We encourage you to exhaust all means of reconciling and restoring your marriage if that is at all possible before entering into divorce. If divorce is the final outcome, we recommend a Biblical Based Divorce Care Recovery class/group which is offered at numerous churches in the area.
Legal Note: As stated in the Meetup Terms of Service, using Meetup involves meeting people and doing real things in the real world, which can sometimes lead to unexpected situations. Neither TCS nor Meetup can control what happens in the real world and we are not responsible for it.
The leadership and event organizers of this group are volunteers who are average people, not experts. Group members and guests who use this site or participate in our events do so at their own risk. As such, members and guests agree to hold harmless the group leaders, event organizers, hosts, other members and/or their family, estate, heirs, agents, or assigns from any and all claims, demands, liability, damages, judgments or actions by the undersigned, his/her family, estate, heirs, agents, or assigns, related to participation on this website and any related events including claims arising during these activities and/or afterwards.