addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David W.
user 28979042
Thomasville, NC
Post #: 1
Hey everyone: I've been out of the loop and would like to get some updates on upcoming meetings. I attended the Game Night a couple of months ago and would like to be part of other meetups. My name is David Wiley and email is Dewman78@juno.com.
Blessings,
David
Red
user 13049895
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 11
Hi, David. The best way to stay updated on upcoming events is to check out the calendar. We keep adding new events as soon as we have the details worked out. Another option is to come to posted events and talk with the leaders about more activities and events that are in the works.

Thanks for checking in!