addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Red
user 13049895
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 21
FYI to all, the event for the self-defense class on Saturday will be cancelled if we don't have at least 5 people signed up by Friday noon. If there are any questions or concerns about this event, please contact me directly so I can address them. Men and women are both welcome to participate and/or contribute, but we can limit participation to women if that makes someone feel more comfortable.

This is an amazing opportunity to bless several women who have been through horrific situations and could have used some of these tips already. This is a very practical way for them to regain some self-confidence and know they don't have to be victimized in the future.

Leaving it in God’s hands,
- Red
Cheryl
wonbyhisgrace
Davison, MI
Post #: 2
FYI to all, the event for the self-defense class on Saturday will be cancelled if we don't have at least 5 people signed up by Friday noon. If there are any questions or concerns about this event, please contact me directly so I can address them. Men and women are both welcome to participate and/or contribute, but we can limit participation to women if that makes someone feel more comfortable.

This is an amazing opportunity to bless several women who have been through horrific situations and could have used some of these tips already. This is a very practical way for them to regain some self-confidence and know they don't have to be victimized in the future.

Leaving it in God’s hands,
- Red

Red,
Might there be another opportunity for something like this in the future? I don't know how the other ladies feel, but I am certainly interested. I wasn't a part of this group when this opportunity was offered. We need to be prepared. I've experienced a situation right after I moved here last fall, that could have been much worse, had I not been paying attention, and taken action. We need to walk in grace, but walk wisely. If you choose to offer this again, I will make time for it. Thanks.