Gin and Tonic Agency is looking for a freelance Front-End Html5,
CSS programer to join our team on an up coming Healthcare project.
Project duration 3 months.
Project start date Mid Feb.
The candidate can work from home, however sometimes we will require them to be in our office.
We are looking for an experienced programmer with a strong knowledge in large content sites.
The person must be willing to work as a team.
Good communication skills is a must.
You will be working with:
Back End Developer
Experience with jQuery (would be nice but not essential)
• Understanding of HTML/CSS, cross-browser issues
• Experience with HTML5 Responsive Design
• Experience with HTML5 mobile cross platform devices.
• Experience with optimizing page load times
• Experience writing server-side controller code in PHP (or similar, Java, Ruby, Python, .NET, etc.)
• Understands inner-workings of rich dynamic web applications
• Knowledge in and excited about different types of testing
• Takes ownership for vision and follow-through for improvements and initiatives
Please send examples of work or email me for a phone conversation.
Look forward to hearing from you.
President of Gin and Tonic Agency.