Ever seen a company leverage an "influencer" and wondered why they choose that person?
Join us in January to learn what you need to know on Influencer marketing from Jessie Butner. Specifically:
* How to determine if influencer marketing fits into your company's marketing plan for 2019?
* How to identify the best influencers for reaching your target audience and business goals.
* The step-by-step process for managing influencer campaigns.
* What KPIs are the most important when reporting on influencer collaborations and how to collect those.
* How to maintain relationships with influencers for successful campaigns.
Since 2013, Jessie has launched influencer campaigns and developed blogger networks for a wide range of brands including well-known household names in the B2B, B2C, and entertainment industries. Currently, she works at Go Fish Digital, where she heads up the Influencer Marketing division. With a background as a creative content marketer, she brings a unique angle to influencer marketing campaigns for her clients. Jessie has also been a featured speaker at top influencer conferences around the country including SIMPLY LA and ConnectHER media.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/JessGoFish
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-butner-2b370246/
More details forth coming