addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Rock Club's Climbing Meetup Message Board › Meetup T-shirt idea

Meetup T-shirt idea

Ben C.
Ben_Cunliffe
Sanford, NC
Post #: 4
I was thinking of a t-shirt concept for people that go to the meetups often. Example, if a person comes to 10 meetups they will have the option of being able to purchase a t-shirt. This is my concept for the image for the back of the shirt, let me know what you think.

The font of the word Meetup can be changed later, just an idea for now.