*** WE HAVE A NEW, SPECIAL VENUE FOR THIS EVENT! ***
We're at HQ Raleigh's "Pop Up" space in the Grand Ballroom on the 12th floor of the Capital Club Building. See below for details!
Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for February 2014:
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
• UberConference - Elizabeth Vieira
• FotoSwipe - Sylvain Dufour
30 Second Lightning "Shout Outs": JOBS
• Automatak - Adam Crain
• Inwiter - Prabhakar Bellamkonda
30 Second Lightning "Shout Outs": EVENTS
• Medl.io - Lori Mehen
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words TechBreakfast Sponsors
Raleigh TechBreakfast Sponsors
• Parker Poe - Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is among the largest law firms in North Carolina. Parker Poe now has more than 190 attorneys serving clients from five offices: Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston, Columbia, and Spartanburg.
• TriNet - Managing HR, benefits, payroll, risk mitigation, workers' comp. and more
• HQ Raleigh - HQ Raleigh is a physical space / coworking space that is designed to provide an environment that empowers, fosters, and cultivates companies that produce long-term job growth and positive social impact. HQ Raleigh addresses two challenges that entrepreneurs face: building a trusted support community and gaining access to flexible, affordable office space.
• Scale Finance - Scale Finance LLC is the leading provider of fractional based accounting services and transaction advisory support to entrepreneurial companies in the Southeast.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
Organized and Operated By
TechCombustion - Tech Events & Community
SPECIAL VENUE: Grand Ballroom, Capital Club Building, Raleigh, NC
HQ Raleigh is hosting us at their special "pop up" venue in the Grand Ballroom on the 12th floor of the Capital Club Building:
16 W. Martin Street, 12th floor.
McDowell Street Surface Lot: 419 S. McDowell Street: $5 a day
Salisbury Parking Lot: 400 S. Salisbury
Alexander Square Parking Deck: 120 S. Wilmington: $12 daily,
Blount Street Deck: 314 S. Blount: $12 daily
Moore Square Parking Deck: 233 S. Wilmington Street: $12 daily
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just leave a comment for us below or send a message to the organizers and we'll get you scheduled for an upcoming TechBreakfast. If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
Twitter: @techbreakfast and #techbreakfast
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!